Trade shows, both virtual shows, and physical shows provide a platform and great opportunity to display products and market to the users at the greater extent. While giving a global reach to your valuable products, these shows engage stakeholders with some great clients that attract a great deal of business. If shows are executed correctly, the onetime event can achieve the success you could get while marketing a product over weeks and months.
Plan What You Do, Do What You Plan
Planning is key to a successful event. For beginners, the ultimate issue is to plan the trade show properly. A plan required foresight, discipline, and time. The stakeholders, both the exhibitors and attendees, need to opt for the correct show, smart event marketing, clearly explicit goals, and the exhibition and promotion
of the event.
Floor Plan Management Is A Pre-Requisites
Clients often think they don’t need any planning before launching an event, but that is merely untrue. The floor plan is mandatory and extremely important to run an event in a well-organized way. The following are of floor plan management pre-requisites before selecting the correct floor plan for your event.
A Macro Plan
Floor plans assist you to envision the area or space at the macro level. You can see the margins in your working space that can not be seen from your physical appearance. When you are developing your event, it is necessary to use all resources and space during floor plan management.
Easier To Adjust
Floor plans are ideal and super easy to use with a drag-and-drop action. If you discover any issues during the designing process, make all essential changes that can be done easily. Floor plan management software is easy to edit, change, and adjust.
Save Maximum Resources
Floor Plans allow saving your time and resources at maximum. If your plan is created by some professionals, you can manage while purchasing or hiring workers. All you need is to add details as much as you can enjoy the cherry on the cake.
Floor plans are not only a beautiful drawing of an area but a panoramic view with all dimension lines, measurements, distance, and everything between objects. Thus, it is a virtual presentation of a physical event, and stakeholders can use these maps as a tangible form.
Remember! Your trade show plan is a masterpiece of event, so get the utmost correct design while considering it the essential part of your trade show planning.
A Guide To Floor Plan Management
While planning your trade show, you think that your goal is to set a new standard of success in the market. Another purpose is to arrange a profitable event that goes beyond the bottom line. This will enrich stakeholders’ experience as well as become a memory for your attendees that will remain forever. The following are some tips to help you plan a successful event on your terms.
1. Brainstorm ideas in a way that your several questions get all possible answers while incorporating all the concerns. Try to get the answers to the following:
- What is the purpose of the trade show?
- What is your target audience?
- Who are your target exhibitors?
- Where you would like to hold your event?
2. Do the research and collect ideas to see the potential options available in your space and budget. Make a list of those companies that will work excellent for your brand marketing and use the event space fully.
3. Once you select a platform for floor plan management, ensure that they understand the importance of resources. An easy updating and maintenance facility is available throughout the planning and execution procedures.
4. Dashboard options must allow multiple users to work in real-time on-screen updates and lock features. This will help users to perform multitasking.
5. Get a customized look and add icons, labels, images, outlines, furniture, etc. to the hall of the floor plan. This display-only feature will enhance the traffic flow.
6. Before publishing, get a tentative measurement of the booth and highlight them to reduce the mistakes at the greatest.
7. Create booth types and properties to identify each booth type by color easily.
8. Update pricing, booth place (empty or reserved), email correspondence, and receive payment, send receipts, etc. in the application builder to get an all-in-one experience. Ensure that you can easily do it for the masses.
9. Get a demo of your floor plan management software and edit before publishing, if required.
10. Press auto-publishing to make it access able for users. Do not delay if you want to customize the booth size or space on your users’ demand.
Tips For Selecting Your Design
- Picking a design is not an effortless task. If you are not confident, remember to keep it simple with the graphics and designs.
- Get a tangible map to let your users feel, touch, hear or taste whatever you are carrying in your basket.
- Reserve space for booth activities such as a contest, promotions, quiz, and other giveaways to drive traffic.
- Collaborate and communicate well with the users to enhance the confidence of your users.
How ExpoGenie Works?
ExpoGenie is a specialized floor plan management software that plan and execute trade shows and events with efficient tools that work incredibly to get a tremendous success. Our experts of floor management software communicate with the stakeholders to brainstorm ideas and get solutions they have always desired. Not only this, we provide a platform to achieve a global outreach while taking full atomized control of the event and save time and cost.
Our floor plan management contains the following features.
- Exhibitors Promotion
- Easy Map Editor
- Map Embed
- Seamless Booth Selection
- Hover Over Details
- Exhibitor Categories
- Mobile Responsive
To get the services of ExpoGenie, contact us now to make your show an immense success.
Chief Revenue Officer