Floor plans are prerequisites to make your trade show an immense success. They are not just 2D or 3D drawings of the floor, but they provide an aerial view illustration of a venue. They are ideal to project dimensions, fixtures, and spatial relationships between objects. A floor plan management tool is comprehensive enough to visualize an area of trade show once it is finished and ready for exhibition. Previously, the floor maps would be drawn by the designers and non-professionals just to see a rough sketch of something. Nowadays, floor management software tools are serving the masses and working smart to make trade shows a great success.
The floor plan management tools are representative to utilize the show space effectively. Seeing your trade show on a map seems like a dream come true, but drawing a floor plan is a laborious and hectic task. Therefore, before selecting a floor plan management software, look at the following things that must be in your sharp and smart tool.
- Must be able to build highly realistic layouts to measure space for physical movements.
- The tool must have easy to move and drag-and-drop facility.
- AutoCAD designs carrying architectural elements to display booth height, space, distance, etc. with walls is an additional feature.
- Having full features library such as wall, floor, stairs, floors, furniture, etc.
- Customization options to display color, logos, pictures, texts, and other important elements of your floor plan.
- Already existing templets to get the initial idea about the trade show floor map. Re-use already build diagrams to save time and effort.
- Able to make printable and shareable files such as JPEGs, PNGs, PDFs, etc.
- Track booth selling, vacant booths, event registration, invite, and reminder emails, send receipts, etc. are additional features.
- Sign-in and private chat options for attendees and exhibitors to smooth the communication.
- Easy access to the support team when having issues.
- Generate an event website for effective marketing of the products is a plus feature. Also, provide access to the attendees for registration through event websites or web pages.
- Enables mobiles and tablets to see the trade show map, editing, and re-building.
- Provide a security nutshell for the personal data of the attendees and visitors.
Exercise To Do Before Drawing A Floor Plan Online
Apprehend your needs and prioritize your needs by making a list of the things.
- Accurately measure your space, along with all dimensions such as furniture, walkways, refreshing areas, windows, and walls.
- Develop a dummy of your floor plan by drag-and-drop options to see how your trade show would look like.
- Use dummy logos, shapes, pictures, and other important components to show them on the canvas.
- Share your work with stakeholders to get feedback on your work. Incorporate suggestions and changes if needed.3
How To Use Floor Plan Management Tool Like Pro?
Once you have selected a floor management software tool, you must know how to use it like professionals. Whether you are planning your trade show large or small, your map must pose function, visual appeal, and flow. Modern software that carries floor plan management tools promises to make your event successful. Construction companies are the least digitalized industry where paperwork still matters in showing designs of some construction sites. However, they have also started moving towards visual presentations successfully.
Go Easy With Built-In-Features
If you are working on event planning, use a tool that is quick, easy, and solution-oriented. In a floor plan management tool, you will find multiple features. Be easy, and avoid complications.
- Draw core symbols with accurate, measurable dimensions for floor, booths, wall structures, etc.
- Select an already developed templete and edit it if needed.
- Review a visual presentation or blueprint of your requirement and see how your map will look after completion.
- Develop a draft of your work and edit them before implementation.
- Get information about the material and inventory needed for the show.
- Place details such as furniture and banners to see the margins of the space.
- Discuss your concerns and incorporate changes after communicating your ideas to the designers, software experts, and other stakeholders.
- Make the process hassle-free and focus on the success of the project.
Benefits ofFloor Plan Management Tools
An effective and smartly created floor plan is a key to success. Some points must be considered while planning process to reduce re-work and re-building models.
Always keep in mind that space is important. Well-designed workplaces take into consideration of individual and group activities during trade shows. However, while making a floor plan to keep it spacious and airy to ensure success.
Features To Enhance Satisfaction
Attendees’ engagement activity and quick communication is another factor to ensure the success of your event. Critical designs are agreeable, but engagement activities boost the participation ratio of the visitors drastically. Hence, increased productivity creates a modern and functional design to set a new success standard in the market.
Adequate Floor Plan
A good floor plan brings together the masses. Remember that a good floor plan is required while selling your booth. So, if you change the floor plan, it must be reached to the masses with one click and available for all those who wanted.
All discussed features increase the expectations of the stakeholders. However, ExpoGenie offers incredible floor plan management software to guarantee success and revenue generation.
What is ExpoGenie?
ExpoGenie is a one-shop-stop floor plan management software that plans and implements events and trade shows with smart tools that work incredibly to make your show a tremendous success. Our experts collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders to get desired outcomes. We also provide access to the global outreach while digitalizing the event.
Our floor plan management contains the following features.
- Exhibitors Promotion
- Easy Map Editor
- Map Embed
- Seamless Booth Selection
- Hover Over Details
- Exhibitor Categories
- Mobile Responsive
Contact us to know details of the features and take service of the professionals of ExpoGenie.